The WHO Radio Wise Guys airs on WHO Radio in Des Moines, Iowa on 1040 AM or streaming online at WHORadio.com. The show airs from 1 to 2 pm Central Time on Saturday afternoons. A podcast of show highlights is also available. Leave comments and questions on the Wise Guys Facebook page or e-mail them to email@example.com.
Blogs! New people are starting them at an estimated rate of 12,000 a day. So far, about 25% of Americans are surfing them on a regular basis, but if you aren't a regular blog reader, where to start? Here are a few suggestions:
- Like business? Try the Carnival of the Capitalists. Sample this week's at Blogcritics.org.
- For a big hodgepodge of samples, try the Carnival of the Vanities. The latest edition is at Solomonia.com.
- Medical news gets aired at Grand Rounds. The latest is at Hospice Blog.
- Brian Gongol also keeps a list of favorite blogs for your review.
- You can also try surfing services like Technorati for new ideas.
Was the Owen Magnetic the first hybrid car? They were making a combination gas/electric car in 1914.
Are you really as open-minded as you think? Try the Harvard Project Implicit tests...you'll probably be surprised.
Keywords in this show: hybrid cars • open-mindedness • weblogs